Sunday 27 February 2011

Korknisse


Isn't he cute?!
I know I've sent lots of blog entries on my first day, but this is a little project my mum inspired me with this week. Korknisse are little Norwegian cork people (my other half works for a Norwegian company so am planning to make him a small army of them to sit on his desk and impress the bosses!)

Mum found the knitting pattern on the net and I translated it to crochet-ish. I completed him yesterday - very simple to stitch and quick too. The knitting pattern can be found here:
http://www.saartjeknits.nl/patterns/Korknisse.html

I'm happy to share my crochet pattern if anyone's interested. X

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in your crochet pattern but am not very good yet. I might have a go at the knitted one first. Loving your blog - it's so colourful. Might have to spend the day reading it in it's entirity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not stalking you honest. I have just made my first korknisse and i'm just annoyed I can't find any corks anywhere. Note to self: Must drink more wine. Do you mind if I put it on my blog. I will reference you and your blog if it's okay

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx