Sunday 8 May 2011

My very first blogger award!!!

Versatile blogger

Ooooooooh this has made my day! Elaine at Northern Hi-Lights has very kindly nominated me for this award.

The rules are that I have to list 7 facts about myself and pass the award on to 7 other bloggy people so ...

Firstly, 7 interesting (!?) facts about little ol' me:

*I have only been crocheting for 5 monthes and blogging for 3 and am loving both!!
* I would have loved to be a racing driver.
* Before relocating to Sussex, I was a primary school teacher (and although not teaching at the moment, I still consider myself to be one).
* I can play the trumpet (errrrr not very well).
* I have a teenage- type lusting for Glee.
* I can still remember the sign language alphabet which I learnt at primary school!
* I have the world's most irrational fear of spiders. Ever. Completely freak me out. Actually, giving me the eebie-jeebies just thinking about it.

And now for my 7 wonderful bloggers- thank you for your inspiration and thank you to all the others I have no room for here!

Cozy Things
Meme Rose
GoatNotes
Yarn Round Hook
Pixie Peg Crafts
Swedish House
Mias Landliv

What a lovely surprise today.
Blog on, all! X

3 comments:

  1. and very pleased to meet you too (I'm still one of the new girls on the blog!)
    how lovely of Elaine to share...
    will be back for a good read with a cup of tea (and cake) tomorrow
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sweet pea. I am so chuffed to know that you play the trumpet- so do I (not very well I might add)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! so glad this made your day, although I'm not sure you should have admitted to the Glee thing.....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx